Hastings

Client: Private
Architect: GHK Architects

Originally an 18th century religious retreat and since early 1960s a privately owned residential education establishment teaching facility for primarly Spanish students, the intention is to create a music and arts residential teaching centre and concert facility.

 

Palace of Westminster St. Stephen’s Tower and Visitors Centre

Client: PWD
Architect: GHK Architects

St Stephen’s Tower, member’s offices completely refurbished with new Mechanical and Electrical services and facilities for new IT systems and comfort cooling.

Visitors Centre created from an existing canteen to provide an aesthetic refreshment facility for the general public visiting the Palace of Westminster.

Brooks’s, St James’s Street, London

Client: Brooks’s
Architect: Donald  Insall Associate Architects

Brooks's is an exclusive private members club that was established in 1778 and includes approximately 30 bedrooms, dining facilities, library, gaming rooms, sitting rooms and meeting rooms.  Kehr and Tucker have been involved on a number of refurbishments and improvements to the building and its facilities since 2005.  Further improvements are planned for 2009.

Natural History Museum

Client: Natural History Museum 
Architect: CF Moller

Assisting Manly Project Management during the construction stage with the MEP Services.

Bagshot Park

Client: Royal Household Property Section 
Architect: BLB Architects

Refurbishment of a Grade 2 Listed mansion house and separate stable block converted to commercial use.

St James Palace

Client: Royal Household Property Section 
Architect: BLB Architects

The design of the MEP services for the Royal Stamp Collection viewing and storage facility.

53 Cumberland Terrace

Client: Devenford Ltd 
Architect: Tebbot & Wells

The refurbishment of the MEP Services to the four storey residential listed 2 building.

The Inner Temple

Client: The Inner Temple 
Architect: GHK Architects

30,000 sq ft refurbishment of barristers’ chambers and accommodation behind a Grade 2 Listed façade in the Inner Temple.

Windsor Castle Visitors Centre

Client: RHPS
Architect: BLB Architects

Refurbishment of the Lord Chamberlain’s Lower Stores to create a facility for visitors to Windsor Castle. Ticket kiosks were provided into their own environmental controls for heating and cooling. All services were co-ordinated to enhance the existing building fabric.

Park Lane

Client: Charles Kendall & Partners
Architect: Owen Kimble Architects

Formerly used as a bank at the lower levels and as domestic accommodation at the upper levels, the refurbishment of an existing 1930’s building together with the adjoining 32 and 33 Upper Brook Street, was completed in February 2006 as the London residence for a Middle Eastern Head of State.

Perth City Hall

Client: Wharfside Regeneration Ltd
Architect: John Lyall Architects

The refurbishment of the building and leisure for retail usage incorporating two levels of shopping and food outlets.

Historic

Furniture Makers' Hall

Client: Furniture Makers' Hall

Feasibility study, condition survey and MEP services for potential re-stack modified offices. Additional dining facilities and new kitchens.

Historic